- Provide Bilingual/ Bicultural information
services, and programs
- Serve as a vehicle for referral and
dissemination of information of other
organizations and available community
resources and services.
- Provide educational, economic, political,
social empowerment, leadership and advocacy.
- Discourage violence and the use and abuse
of drugs and alcohol
- Encourage, educate and promote emotional
and physical wellness.
- Encourage educational and personal
- Achievement among youth by:
- Serving as role models
- Offering support groups and programs
- Providing leadership training
- Mentoring opportunities
- School dropout prevention
- college and career information
- community service
- volunteer information
- Encourage unity and understanding of